Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally...an update!

I know, I know...it has been way too long. But, I blame the holiday season. A lot going on and little time to do anything else. :)

Our December was fabulous...milestones and trips and lots of good holiday cheer.

We (me, Josh and Avery) are SO incredibly thankful for our family and friends, good health, a healthy baby Kaiya (yay!), new births (Zach and Maggie), and God who gives us so many blessings!

An update on Avery...she is crawling, waving, clapping, eating a whole lot of everything (including paper products that she sneaks in when her parents aren't looking - but, we snag it away as quickly as we can!). I'm telling you...if she could play with and eat paper at every meal, I think she'd be one very happy kid. But, she is so happy anyway! :)
She is such a joy to our hearts. I cannot even begin to describe or explain how much we love this little girl. But, if you are a parent, I'm sure you understand!

We went to Ohio for Christmas and here are some pictures of Avery's 1st Christmas!
(brace yourself - lots of pictures)

First, in CA...opening some gifts

Photobucket

Now, we're in OH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hangin' with her cousins

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the bow on her head, turned into this...well done, Avery!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas Morning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


(I realize that's a lot of pictures...More later!)


No comments: