Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CA is where its at

At least its where the warm weather is at! Its been in the 80's and sunny all week. So, everyone leave your snow and your ice covered cars and freezing temperatures and come to Cali!
Taking advantage of this wonderful January weather, Avery and I ventured out to the beach, of course, for some fun and sun.
Her new favorite thing is swinging, in a real swing. it cracks me up...and she loves it. She gets really giddy when she first sits in there...like its the best ride she's ever been on. Too cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
turning contemplative
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

I'm jealous! I can't imagine such beautiful weather in January...you know how Northeast Ohio is this time of year..ick! Avery is so adorable, Erin! She is getting so old already! I read your blog often...Josh's flight looked really neat! Hope you are having a happy January! :)