Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Josh's commercial!

A few weeks ago, Josh booked a commercial gig for the USGA...and how perfect was that? Combining two of his favorite things, acting and golf, into an entire day. (If somehow you could have thrown me and Avery into the mix, it would have been the best day ever!):) Anyway, the turnaround was fast and just last weekend, we got to see his commercial for five straight days during the US Open (it extended one day thanks to Rocco and Tiger making it interesting). It was so much fun to see it...and then to hear from so many of you! So, I have posted his commercial here for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Thanks for posting! I hadn't seen it (only Mike)...so it was fun to watch! :) I've always wanted to know someone famous. :) Tell Josh congrats! Hope to see him in many more!

Anonymous said...

Josh, how Cool!

Abby said...

Hi Josh & Erin! So fun to see your blog. What a sweet baby girl you have!

I had to laugh when I saw this, because it reminded me of something...I saw Josh in a commercial three years ago - on my honeymoon in Mexico! I don't remember what the commercial was for, but it was definitely a surprise. :)

I'm glad to see you're doing well!