Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's been a while...

So, okay, I know its been a long time since our last post. And I do apologize to all of our faithful blog watchers and blog stalkers. But, I guess you could say that we have been busy! I am back to work from home, we celebrated Fathers Day, Josh filmed a commercial (which many of you saw - thank you for your calls, texts and emails to wish Josh congratulations!).
So, a lot has been going on. And during all of that, Avery continues to grow, smile, coo, suck on her hands, and all of that fun baby stuff that goes on. She goes back to the doctor next week, and right now we are guessing that she ways about 10.5 pounds or so. She is getting so stinkin' big!! On the 15th, she turned 4 months old, which I can hardly believe. She is technically a little over 2 months old with her development. So, we are moving along...

Here are some recent pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! Thanks for posting some recent pics. I know I'm due to call and will try this weekend! Miss you!!

Owen and Calvin said...

What a cutie! I am so happy for you both! I love the commercial.