Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just a few things...

I took Avery to the beach again on a beautiful Thursday afternoon this week. We went for a nice long walk/run. And, of course, Avery slept the entire time again. She still has yet to actually see the ocean! It's okay...lots of time for that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I realized the other day that most of the pictures of Avery, if not all of them lately, are of her sleeping. And as cute as she is when she is sleeping, I took a couple of pictures of her awake with her eyes actually open! So, here are a couple of shots of her just chillin' on my lap.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course, classic Avery sleeping. She lost one of her socks, and I just thought it was the cutest little pic of her feet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And on a final note, Josh and I have both been sick for over a week now and we just praise God for keeping Avery healthy during that time!

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

She is more beautiful all the time!!

The Moser Fam... said...

Precious pictures! She really looks alot like you, but also Josh...especially like him in the second picture with her eyes open. Thanks for posting! I love reading your blog. :)

Unknown said...

That is so funny! The other day I looked at your blog (up til the last post) and said to Duke, "Hey, Avery is sleeping in nearly every picture". And now you just pointed it out. Are you actually spying on all of us when we click on your blog?

I'm glad that you guys are feeling better. And that Josh was able to play with the guys at the bball tournament. Duke was glad he was able to come.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Erin/Josh you two are blessed! I ejoy keeping up with you via this blog!

the deKorne family said...

let's see disneyland pictures!!!!!!!!!