Sunday, April 13, 2008

Avery goes to the beach!

Her first trip to the beach, actually. It was a gorgeous Saturday so we rolled out of bed and loaded up the jetta with the peanut and stroller and visited the beach for Avery's first coastal adventure. It was probably about 85 degrees or so, and Josh, Avery and I walked up and down the boardwalk in Santa Monica to enjoy the georgeous day and the many people out biking, running, walking, rollerblading, etc. And although Avery slept the entire time, and we were only there for about an hour, and we didn't take her out of her carseat, I really think she enjoyed it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later in the day...clearly worn out by our morning adventure...

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Such cute pictures! How nice to just be able to jump in your car and take a little trip to the ocean! Avery is so adorable. I love reading your blog and seeing her sweet face! Ali :)

Laura said...

I just happened upon your blog, so obviously you don't know me, but I had to mention that I love your daughter's name. I have a 4 yr old, Avery Jane, so I think her name is just beautiful. Our blog is htt://nielsenfamilynews.blogspot.com feel free to have a look. We are Chicago based, so I am totally jealous of your beautiful weather.