Friday, February 22, 2008

Avery turns one week old...

This post is to wish Avery a very happy birthday! What a week it has been...
Photobucket
Today Avery celebrated by eating a lot, hanging out with Mom and Dad and surpassing the three pound mark!

We tell her about all of her family and friends all the time and how much they love, care, and support her. She is pretty stoked (especially now that she is getting the stimulants that the adrenal gland produces through her catheter).

She was also contemplative at a week old today as witnessed below. Our little thinker...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so happy you have this blog to help keep us updated. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to talk to you soon!

cathy said...

Wow! She;s beautiful! I miss her already - and of course her Mom and Dad. Give Avery and extra hug for me ( carefully) and tell her Nana loves her

Leslie said...

She is SO SWEET! Josh, I kind of think she looks like you! (I know, that's totally annoying when people try to figure out which parent the babe resembles)...congratulations again - we will continue to pray for her!
~Leslie (and Charlie) Smith

MKS said...

What a beautiful little thinker!!! Thanks for keeping us posted with this blog and with the photos. Keeping all of you in my prayers.
-- MKS