Thursday, February 3, 2011

i really must improve

with my blogging. waaaayyy too much time goes by and i don't update our blog. so, i will TRY to do better. here's an update.
Thanksgiving. check
Christmas. check
New Years. check
Kids sick. check
Parents sick. check
Move into new house. check
and so much else...

here is what we've been up to, since everything listed above.

josh hung a new swing in our frontyard. it's the best. (thank you weatherfords!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
another trip to disneyland with avery's bff
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
what avery chose to wear this particular day, playing in the backyard.
she's a trendsetter out here, i tell ya...
Photobucket
not to mention, little man
Photobucket
and celebrating my birthday with amazing friends. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
josh even hooked me up with a pinata at my surprise party. complete with lebron james face on it. haha. avery and i took out our anger on that poor pinata.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and the love of my life...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Liisa Bishop said...

Very cute pictures! I didn't see the ones of us at dinner. I like them. Next post will have more Disneyland pictures :-)

Carrie said...

the last picture is awesome of you two! wish we could have celebrated with you! can't believe how big avery looks!

Courtney said...

Such fun pictures - the one of you and Josh is outstanding. I laughed when I saw you taking a swing at the pinata...what a creative idea!! Happy belated birthday :)

The Moser Fam... said...

great pictures! love the lebron james pinata! i think mike might have liked taking a swing at that too!