Thursday, July 8, 2010

O-H-I-O (part 1)

Went to visit my family in Ohio 2 weeks ago - What a blast! I made the flight from LA by myself with the 2 kids and Josh came and met us over the weekend. I could have done without the flight alone, but, it was totally worth it in the end. Good times had by ALL!
Photobucket
Bob, introducing Caleb to beer a little early :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fun times in Nana's backyard - where I used to play when I was a kid!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gorgeous!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and of course, fun with cousins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
eating smores
Photobucket
eating cupcake batter
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
can you believe it...but, more pictures to come. i went crazy!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

looks like so much fun! isn't it great to be with family! :) can't wait to see more pics!