Monday, August 10, 2009

Michigan or bust...and...is anyone there?

It's been a while...again...but, does anyone still read this blog? I'm just curious... If so, I don't want to disappoint and never post! I guess I'm just not that good at it...
We went to Michigan in July for the annual Olson family vaca at Josh's parents cottage. It was a great week, filled with boating, swimming, eating, skiing, eating, campfires, and more eating. Avery had a blast! Playing with her cousins...each day was a new adventure for her and she loved it! Had her first smore...painted rocks...she even went tubing! :)
Forgive me...LOTS O PICS!
Happy 4th of July!
Photobucket
Fireworks on the boat
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hmmm...do they look alike? I can't tell... ;)
Photobucket
the now famous ski pyramid
Photobucket
Photobucket
Date night!
Photobucket
Playing with her cousins...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

I'm TOTALLY still here! :) I love it and so fun to see pictures. I miss seeing pretty Avery! Hope you guys are doing well!

Tracie said...

I'm here!!!! It was so great to see you guys this summer!

Anonymous said...

love the pics! the last one of you and josh is great! :) miss you!

by Beth said...

I STILL READ!!!!!!!