Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go Cowboys! ...or Browns! ...uh...hmmm...

We went to the Dallas Cowboys vs. Cleveland Browns game while we were in Ohio last week. First game of the season! And do you really expect Josh to be tame at a game like this? He pulled out the Jason Witten jersey and the Cowboys hat to strut around Cleveland on game day. He got yelled at...cursed at...all of the expected. No beer bottles thrown though, I am happy to report. And what did I wear? I was SO torn! What to do...? But, I did it - I wore Cowboys gear! And yes, I got yelled at...and cursed at...and told that I, personally, suck.
Photobucket
We had a great time - there were 1o of us! Me and Josh, my sisters Kristen and Kelly, my bros-in-law Bryse and Craig, my cousin Kali and her husband Josh from Memphis and Bob's daughter Katie and her husband Cory. We tailgated and just had a blast. (Meanwhile, my mom and Bob were at home babysitting all 7 grandkids! 2 days after their wedding!! Bless them!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

Beautiful family! Looks like so much fun! Oh..and you both are very brave to sport the Cowboy's gear at a Brown's game! :) Glad you survived all the insults!!