Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Palm Springs and good friends

We went to Palm Springs last weekend for me and Avery to attend our good friends baby shower, Jen, and for Josh to golf with her husband, Daniel. And leave it to me to leave the camera in the car during the baby shower!
So, I don't have any pictures from the shower when we were all dressed up...or even later that night when we still looked cute. No, the time I remembered to get my camera was the next morning after we woke up and still in our pj's, looking hot! ;)
Jen is in full preggo mode, due in just about a month! Can't wait!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And last but not least...Avery and her new friend Rocket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! I didn't know Jen was expecting! You have to check out our blog today! :)