Sunday, May 11, 2008

deblander family vaca...including lots of princesses

so, my entire family came to visit from cleveland for a fun-filled vacation at disneyland. it was such a blast. 7 adults and 5 kids under the age of 3 and I am very pleased to say it went incredibly smooth with hardly any meltdowns! but going to Outback for dinner was an adventure...
the week consisted of lots of food, laughter, pool time, princesses and disney fun. we spent a lot of time on the carousel and searching out Cinderella and Belle...such good times. and each kid got their own set of mickey ears with their name embroidered on the back and here is our wonderful attempt at getting a picture of all of them together.

Photobucket

and here is a picture of Nana with her 5 grandkids!
Morgan, Samantha, Avery, Carson, Cody
Photobucket

a few pictures of the Olson fam at Disneyland
Photobucket Photobucket

and the other families, my sisters - the first one, the Andersons - Kelly and Craig and their kids Samantha and Cody
Photobucket
the Joys - Kristen and Bryse and their kids Morgan and Carson
Photobucket

me and my mom
Photobucket

me and Avery by the pool
Photobucket

We are so thankful that my entire family was able to come all the way out to CA to visit. To see my mom again and just for my sisters and their families to meet Avery for the first time was amazing. Thank you guys for coming all the way across the country to visit!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wonderful! Sounds like an amazing weekend!

The Moser Fam... said...

you have a beautiful family and this looked like so much fun! avery is getting cuter by the minute! :)